Enter Argyle Feed Stores Chili Cook-Off, November 26th!
Sign up to participate in Argyle Feed Store’s first Chili Cook-Off! It’s free to enter but you must register to participate. The date is Saturday, November 26th from 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM at Argyle Feed Store. Argyle Fire Department will be onsite from 12-3Pm and is one of the judges of the Chili Cook-Off.
Here are the guidelines for those participating:
- 3 categories: Bean, No Bean, & Wild Game
- One Entry Per Person
- Submissions due by 1:45 PM
- Judging begins at 2:00 PM
- Register online below by November 21st!
Rules for participants include:
- Bring COOKED chili in a crockpot to Argyle Feed
- Table will be provided by Argyle Feed Store
- Participant must bring their own power cord
- Participants will serve their own chili
- Argyle Feed Store will provide water & crackers for the judges
- Argyle Feed Store will provide sour cream, onions & cheese
- 1st Place: $50 gift card to Argyle Feed Store & 30 ounce Yeti Rambler
- 2nd Place: $30 Gift Card to Argyle Feed Store
- 3rd Place: $20 Gift Card to Argyle Feed Store
Argyle Feed Store will provide water, bowls & spoons. We’ll have games on site for folks to participate in.