Have used or unneeded tack? Argyle Feed hosts our next Tack Swap Event set for Saturday, June 18th. This event is a great opportunity to sell or buy tack and equipment. Tack Swap Hours are 10 am ’til 4pm. Bring your saddles, bridles, blankets, saddle pads, bits, boots, show jackets/vests, chaps or basically any horse related item.
We’ll have a designated area set up outside for you to set up a table and sell for the day. Reserve your space by Thursday, June 16th— call the store at (940) 241-2444 or send an email to [email protected]. Space reservations are free if you are bringing your own tables— if you need a table, please let us know when you contact us to reserve. A small fee will be required to cover table rental. Each space will be approximately 10 X 10 feet.
In addition to the Tack Swap, Argyle Feed is also hosting a Pet Adoption event during the swap sale. Dashing Dog Rescue, a Lewisville-based non-profit pet rescue group, will have foster animals available for adoption.
TACK SWAP DAY REMINDERS
- Please go here to see Tack Swap Guidelines and Helpful Hints for Selling Your Tack
- Tack Swap check-in/set-up will be from 9 am to 9:30am
- If you are renting tables from us, rental fees are payable before set-up.
- You will be setting your prices and negotiating those prices. Please have change available for your customers. The store will not be able to make change for buyers or sellers.
- Sign up early to speed up the check-in process.
- Please make sure you have someone at your space at all times during the Tack Swap; there will be NO security provided to watch your treasures!
- Cash sales only! All sales are FINAL. There are NO RETURNS.