A bucket heater is necessary during winter to heat water to keep the temperature at drinking level for livestock. Stop by Argyle Feed Store this month and keep your livestock hydrated by using this heater. It’s well known that most horses will not drink ice cold water. This tool is designed to heat water as opposed to de-icing water. It will heat the water to over 180 degrees F.
A stainless steel guard protects the durable heating element. It comes with a 6-foot cord and is designed to rest easily inside a 5-gallon bucket. The heater is thermostatically controlled with over-temperature protection. For use in water only.Will not damage plastic containers. LOCKNDRY compatible. 1000 Watts, 120 Volts, 60 Hz. UL Listed. CSA Listed. One year warranty.
Bucket Heater Operation Instructions
- Heat water only
- Plug into any grounded wall outlet
- Automatic safety switch
- Heats one gallon of water from 60 F to 130 F in 10 minutes
- Place heating element into a container that can hold boiling water
- Fill with up to 8″ of water to cover the heating element
- Unplug heater when water drops below 6 inches
- Periodically remove lime build-up from the heating element using liquid lime remover