AntlerMax Deer Block
An 20%-protein, highly-fortified, year-round supplemental feed block designed to enhance the deer’s natural forage diet without the need for a feeder. This highly palatable, 33-1/3 pound block is not a substitute for a free-choice pelleted feeding program. The high protein content with patented AntlerMax® Technology helps promote good antler growth in bucks, reproductive success and abundant milk production in does and healthy development in fawns. Contains proprietary AntlerMax® Mineral Technology, a power-packed nutritional package with ideal amounts and ratios of vitamins and minerals for superior antler density and strength, optimum reproductive performance and healthy fawns.
- A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.
- Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer Chow® Block is a supplement, not a complete feed, and must be fed with free- choice access to adequate hay or native forage. It is not a replacement for a free-choice pelleted feeding program.
- Provide water and Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer and Elk Trophy MineralTM (59SF) at all times.
Crude Protein, not less than: 20.0%
Crude Fat, not less than: 1.5%
Crude Fiber, not more than: 8.5%
Calcium (Ca), not less than: 1.8%
Calcium (Ca), not more than: 2.3%
Phosphorus (P), not less than: 0.9%
Salt (NaCl), not less than: 2.75%
Salt (NaCl), not more than: 3.75%
Vitamin A, not less than: 20,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, not less than: 35.0 ppm
- Feed Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer Chow® Block year-round to deer, elk and other game to supplement poor or sparse forage.
- Feed free-choice with adequate native forage or good quality hay.
- Place under shelter near high deer activity and close to a constant supply of fresh, clean water. Consumption will vary with season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.