Crude Protein (Min)…20.00%
Crude Fat (Min)…1.50%
Crude Fiber (Max)…13.00%
Calcium (Ca) (Min)…2.50%
Calcium (Ca) (Max)…3.50%
Phosphorus (P) (Min)…0.80%
Salt (NaCl) (Min)…2.50%
Salt (NaCl) (Max)…3.50%
Potassium (K) (Min)…0.80%
Vitamin A (Min)…20000 IU/LB
Feed 1 to 9 pounds per head daily to beef cattle along with adequate quantities of forage. The amount fed will depend on forage quality, physiological status of the herd (gestation versus lactation) and body condition.
IMPORTANT Follow these management practices:
1. Monitor body condition of cattle on a regular basis.
2. Recommended feeding rates should be adjusted depending on cattle body condition.
3. When making a ration change, allow 7 to 10 days for animals to adjust to the new ration.
4. Provide adequate feeder space for each animal.
5. Provide mineral and salt free choice.
6. Provide fresh, clean water near the feeding area.
Storage Instructions: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, Molasses Products, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Vitamin A Supplement.
Purina Ranch Hand Cubes are designed to supplement protein and energy to all stages of cattle on pasture.
Purina Ranch Hand 20% Cattle Cubes
- Brand: Purina Animal Nutrition
- Product Code: PRHC-100
- Weight : 50.00lb
- Availability: In Stock