Performance: Light Activity: Feed 1.2 to 2 lb per 100 lb body weight
Moderate Activity: Feed 1.5 to 2 lb per 100 lb body weight
Intense Activity: Feed 2 to 2.5 lb per 100 lb body weight
Breeding/Growing: Pregnant Mares: Feed 1.2 to 2 lb per 100 lb body weight
Lactating Mares: Feed 2 to 2.5 lb per 100 lb body weight
Growing Horses: Feed 2 lb per 100 lb body weight.
If fed with hay or pasture at a rate of at least 1% of body weight you may reduce the daily feeding amounts by half.
|Crude Protein||14.00% MIN|
|Crude Fat||5.00% MIN|
|Crude Fiber||21.00% MAX|
|Copper||30 ppm MIN|
|Zinc||120 ppm MIN|
|Manganese||120 ppm MIN|
|Vitamin A||3,000 IU/lb MIN|
|Vitamin D3||450 IU/lb MIN|
|Vitamin E||10 mcg/lb MIN|
|Riboflavin||2.5 mg/lb MIN|
|Thiamine||6 mg/lb MIN|
|Biotin||.040 mg/lb MIN|
Equilene Complete feed is a total diet with roughage included. It is suitable for adult performance, breeding, and maintenance horses, including seniors. This specialized formula contains low starch and sugar levels and is fortified with prebiotics and probiotics. As a result, it allows for safer and more complete utilization of the feed. This feed may be used as a forage extender or fed alone as a total diet.
- May be fed with or without hay or pasture offering convenience and flexibility
- Bluebonnet “Safe Carb” formula contains lower carbohydrate and starch levels.
- Contains “Cool Energy” calories from 6% vegetable fat rich in Omega fatty acids.
- “True Name” ingredient listing shows the specific names of the ingredients in this feed.
- Probiotics and Yeast Culture included for maximum nutrient utilization and safety.
- Critical amino acids, trace minerals, and vitamin levels, including Biotin, are guaranteed.
- Appropriate ingredient tests for aflatoxins and specific mycotoxin levels are performed.
Shop all of our horse feed online or visit us in Argyle, TX.
Bluebonnet Equilene Complete Horse Feed
- Brand: Bluebonnet Feeds
- Product Code: 13163
- Weight : 50.00lb
- Availability: In Stock