|Weight||Daily Feeding (cup)|
|2 OR LESS LBS||1/8 - 1/5|
|2 - 4 LBS||1/5 - 1/4|
|6 - 8 LBS||1/3 - 1/2|
|8 - 10 LBS||1/2 - 2/3|
|10 - 12 LBS||2/3 - 3/4|
|12 - 14 LBS||3/4 - 1|
These feeding guidelines are averages and the needs of individual cats may vary.
Please consult your veterinarian for the best feeding regimen for your cat.
Transition InstructionsWhile it’s perfectly safe to stop feeding your cat’s previous food one day and introduce Fussie Cat the next, we recommend a gradual transition to Fussie Cat for up to 2 weeks. This is especially true if your cat has been previously fed a high grain, corn, wheat or soy diet. Start by introducing a small amount of Fussie Cat, increasing it daily while decreasing the previous food by the same amount. This will help avoid upset stomachs as it makes it easier for your pet’s digestive system to acclimate.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||36.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||16.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||5.0% max|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||1.8% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||1.8% min|
Fussie Cat makes their top-quality foods in an FDA-registered kitchen—the same kitchen that produces canned food that’s fit for people to eat. Thorough quality inspections are conducted daily for food safety, heavy metals, pathogens, contamination and pesticides, so the end product is everything that you should expect it to be. Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
- Created in the USA with the freshest and finest ingredients
- Physiologically tuned recipe with complete, high-quality protein like real chicken and turkey
- Grain-free and potato-free recipe is great for cats prone to food-related allergies
- Highly palatable: even the pickiest eaters won’t be able to resist
- Provides an excellent source of vitamin B12, riboflavin and phosphorus
Fussie Cat Market Fresh Chicken & Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- Brand: Fussie Cat
- Product Code: 13117
- Weight Starting At: 2.00 lb
- Availability: In Stock
Starting At: $7.99