Have questions about your chickens? Check out these related and informational articles.
- Feed Purina Layena Plus Omega-3 pellets free-choice as the sole ration to laying chickens (including backyard egg producers, small to medium breeds and show and ornamentals) after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
- Purina Layena Plus Omega-3 pellets should only be fed to chickens that are laying eggs.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
Important A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.
Crude Protein MIN 16.00%
Lysine MIN 0.70%
Crude Fat MIN 3.50%
Crude Fiber MAX 7.00%
Calcium (Ca) MIN 3.25%
Calcium (Ca) MAX 4.25%
Phosphorus (P) MIN 0.45%
Vitamin A MIN 3000 IU/LB
Vitamin D3 MIN 1000 IU/LB
Vitamin E MIN 70 IU/LB
Manganese (Mn) MIN 100 PPM
Methionine MIN 0.30%
Salt (NaCl) MIN 0.20%
Salt (NaCl) MAX 0.70%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids MIN 1.00%
Purina Layena Plus Omega-3 feed includes all 38 nutrients hens need with added omega-3. With Layena+ Omega-3 feed, hens can produce eggs with more omega-3 fatty acids than store-bought eggs.
Purina Layena+ Omega-3 pellets are a complete feed for laying hens 18 weeks and older to support optimal hen health and consistent egg production with added omega-3 fatty acids. Purina Layena+ Omega-3 includes the Oyster Strong System for strong shells.
Purina Layena Plus Omega-3
- Brand: Purina Animal Nutrition
- Product Code: 7656
- Weight : 40.00lb
- Availability: In Stock