Honor Show Chow Full Control feed is designed to be fed at 10–12 lbs. per day along with freechoice hay or forage to market cattle for managing weight gain. If cattle have not been receiving a moderate energy diet, Honor Show Chow Full Control™ feed should be offered gradually at 5 to 7 lbs. per day along with adequate quantities of forage. Gradually increase the amount of Honor Show Chow Full Control™ feed until cattle are being fed the desired amount. Always allow free access to plenty of clean, fresh water at all times.
Caution Contains added copper. Do not feed to sheep or other copper sensitive animals. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Important DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP DUE TO HIGH LEVELS OF COPPER
Winning Matrix Efficient production requires a thorough understanding and application of the fundamental principles of good husbandry and sanitation. The Purina® Winning Philosophy program will help you step into the spotlight.
- GOOD BREEDING: Practice a sound genetic program of selection and culling. Visit a professional breeder for more information. Know the feeling when you have that perfect animal that has the best potential to win.
- GOOD FEEDING: Proper nutrition for different needs and lifestyles starts with Honor® Show Chow® products. Feed at regular times at least two times daily, with three daily feedings preferred. You can’t become a Grand Champion without the best nutrition.
- SOUND MANAGEMENT: A clean environment minimizes stress and aims to improve average daily gains. Clean stalls, remove debris and provide fresh water daily. The daily attention to detail is the difference between a Grand Champion and lower placement.
- PREVENTIVE HEALTH: Establish an effective health program with your local veterinarian. A sick animal never makes it to the top.
These are the building blocks of the Honor Show Chow program and the keys to successful production. Practical application of these basic principles will not only support your animal’s growth and development, but also increase its potential of winning on the show circuit.
- When making a ration change, allow 7-10 days for animals to adjust to the new ration.
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Do not allow fine material to accumulate in feeders.
- Provide adequate, well-protected and well-managed bunk space for each animal to prevent feed from becoming wet and moldy.
- When fed from a self-feeder, adjust feeder to minimize quantity of feed accumulating in trough.
- Cattle should be vaccinated against enterotoxemia.
- Consult your veterinarian for the recommended health program for your local area. This includes internal and external parasite control.
- Provide plain salt and Purina Wind & Rain® All Season mineral free choice.
Crude Fat MIN3.00 %
Crude Fiber MAX20.00 %
Calcium (Ca) MIN0.55 %
Calcium (Ca) MAX1.05 %
Phosphorus (P) MIN0.30 %
Copper (Cu) MIN35.00 PPM
Zinc (Zn) MIN113.00 PPM
Vitamin A MIN3520 IU/LB
Vitamin D3 MIN200 IU/LB
Vitamin E MIN10 IU/LB
Potassium MIN0.65 %
Salt (NaCl) MIN0.15 %
Salt (NaCl) MAX0.65 %
Selenium (Se) MIN0.44 PPM
Purina Honor Show Chow Full Control Cattle Feed is a textured ration that maintains body condition and helps create fill-in show cattle. Full Control feed can be used for heavily-muscled steers, growing and developing show heifers, and managing weight gain in steers that have reached the optimal finish.
This uniquely formulated, versatile ration provides flexibility in your feeding program for both steers and heifers. Gain Full Control of your feeding program today and put your best calves on Honor Show Chow Full Control feed.
Honor Show Chow Full Control is a REGIONAL product and is not available in all markets nationally.
Purina Honor Show Chow Full Control Cattle Feed
- Brand: Purina Animal Nutrition
- Product Code: 7674
- Weight : 50.00lb
- Availability: In Stock